Moriso Teraoka: Photos > Gothic Line and Po Valley Campaign
- Atsushi Iwai, Moriso Teraoka and Yoshida, nicknamed “Florida,” in the last city the 442nd entered in pursuit of the German Army. Po Valley Campaign. Alessandria, Italy.
- Jeeps and ammunition readied as part of preparation to position the 442nd Regimental Combat Team for the final offensive to breach the Gothic Line. Po Valley Campaign. San Martino, Italy.
- Nakatani and Fuji (first names not known) with a girl from Granana during Po Valley Campaign. Granana, Italy.
- Pfc. Atsushi Iwai in front of laundry hanging on a line in field near the end of the Po Valley Campaign. Italy.
- Soldiers marching north in Po Valley Campaign in Italy, keeping at least 5 paces between each other, to minimize casualties if a shell were to hit. Italy.
- Unidentified soldiers sitting in vehicle in Bussala, around the time of the last breakthrough of the Gothic line. Po Valley Campaign. Bussala, Italy.