Moriso Teraoka: Photos > Youth
- An inter-island steamship with Moriso Teraoka on board en route to Lanai to pick pineapples for the summer.
- Children from Wainaku Mill Camp, including Moriso Teraoka, dressed as the 47 ronin (Chushingura) for the New Years Day parade. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Fumiko Teraoka, born in 1933, standing in a patch of ground cover, possibly at a Hilo beach called “Three-Mile-Half.” Hilo, Hawaii.
- Isamu Teraoka (left), at age 4, and Moriso Teraoka (right), age 6, dressed as one of the 47 ronin (Chushingura) for the New Years Day parade in Wainaku. Hilo, Hawaii
- Members of Shikazo Teraoka family outside Wainaku home. Left to right: Matsuyo, Father Shikazo, Yutaka on tricycle, and Moriso on scooter. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Moriso Teraoka standing in yard, possibly when he was a student at Hilo Intermediate School. Hilo, Hawaii.
- New Years Day parade participants passing the lower slope of the yard of the plantation manager’s home.
- Plantation children dressed as the 47 ronin (Chushingura) for the New Years Day parade in Wainaku. Hilo, Hawaii.