Moriso Teraoka: Photos > Shikazo Teraoka Family
- Fumiko Teraoka, born in 1933, standing in a patch of ground cover, possibly at a Hilo beach called “Three-Mile-Half.” Hilo, Hawaii.
- Group standing in front of an Aloha Airlines plane bidding farewell to an unidentified young man. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Isamu Teraoka (left), at age 4, and Moriso Teraoka (right), age 6, dressed as one of the 47 ronin (Chushingura) for the New Years Day parade in Wainaku. Hilo, Hawaii
- Matsuyo and Moriso Teraoka in yard of Wainaku home before he was inducted in the Army. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Members of Shikazo Teraoka family outside Wainaku home. Left to right: Matsuyo, Father Shikazo, Yutaka on tricycle, and Moriso on scooter. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Moriso Teraoka and an unidentified young girl in yard of Wainaku home before he was inducted in the Army. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Moriso Teraoka with sister Fusayo Yoshimura’s brother-in-law Satomi Yoshimura’s family on a picnic in the country after his discharge. Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Shikazo and Miyo Teraoka, parents of Moriso Teraoka, cutting a cake at their 50th wedding anniversary party. Hilo, Hawaii.
- Shikazo Teraoka clan celebrating Miyo and Shikazo Teraoka’s 50th wedding anniversary at a hotel. Hilo, Hawaii.